lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

La Luna Restaurant!


My favorite restaurant in Barcelona is called La Luna.  It is located in El Born on Carrer dels Abaixadors, 10.  It is on a very small cobble stone street that is hidden away in an ally.  The closest main road to it is Carrer de la Nau.  The first time I went to go eat here it took me thirty minutes to find it.  It is a restaurant that has both a dinner menu and a tapas menu.  The waitresses now know my friends and me since we go there so often.  I even took my parents to the restaurant when they visited me in Barcelona and they loved it too.  My favorite dish is the Salmon and vegetables made with a mustard sauce.  I also love this one chicken dish that comes with avocado but unfortunately they don’t really make it anymore unless I beg them to!  I recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits Barcelona because it has a quiet atmosphere, good food and is located in a very important part of the city.  It is a great place to go to with a big group because you can share appetizers and then each get your own main course.  The appetizers are also great.  They have really good salads and amazing grilled vegetables that come with mozzarella cheese.  They also make good sized beverages that way you get your moneys worth!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario